This Die Trageschule® Basic Course is suitable for anyone who wants to become a babywearing consultant. After completing the Die Trageschule® Basic Consultancy Course you can set yourself up to practice as a babywearing consultant.
You can continue your training with the Advanced course Which is also available in an online edition.
This Basic Course content includes the following:
- Different knots with a woven wrap
- Various Hip carries (short wrap and ring sling)
- Front Wrap Cross Carry with a woven wrap
- Kangaroo Carry with a woven wrap
- Pocket Wrap Cross Carry with a stretchy wrap
- Rucksack Carry with a woven wrap
- Soft Structured Carriers (SSCs) and Meh Dais/Mei Tais
- Physiological and psychological aspects of carrying
- What is a good carrier/carry?
- Introduction to methodical working
- Designing a concept for an individual consultation
Basic Consultancy Course Fee: €545 VAT included.
Course fees include the Die Trageschule® basic materials package (which costs €120) and a once-off Die Trageschule® network registration fee of €50:
you will receive this package before the start of the training.
- Die Trageschule® Babywearing Consultancy Handbook
- Written step-by-step instructions for use during consultations
- Instruction videos of all the tying techniques ( only for the online trainings )
- Knot learning wrap
- Die Trageschule shortie demo wrap (pictured above)
- One time registration fee for the Die Trageschule® network of babywearing consultants
- Listing on the babywearing consultants list on the Die Trageschule® website
DATES AND TIMES:
Register for a course ‘on demand’ and record the data.
As soon as a group of 3 participants is put together, the dates of the training are determined via Doodle and the training is further opened up to more participants. ( maximum 8 )
Want to know more? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice material that you need to provide yourself:
- practice doll for babywearing
- a stretchy wrap
- a long woven wrap ( size 6 )
- a ringsling
- a meitai or halfbuckle carrier
- 1 or more SSC ( soft structured carriers )
If you do not possess these already it is wise to borrow them for the duration of the course so you can test the material out before purchasing them.
Participant from Ireland can see if they can rent materials from their local Sling Library.
Participants from Belgium can rent the necessary materials from die Trageschule Belgium for an extra Shipping and handling cost of € 10.
How to secure your booking?
Register your booking via this website.
Payment is possible in 2 parts via bank transfer.
Part 1: €150 immediately upon registration, to secure your place in the course.
part 2: € 395 1 month before the start of the training.
Upon registration you will recieve an email with all the necessary information about the training and about the ideal set up for the Online sessions.
Please read our cancellation policy below before you register.
Having trouble registering via this website? Please send me an email at email@example.com
I will send you all the information.
Due to the small scale of the training courses, a clear cancellation policy is necessary to make the training possible.
After registration you are entitled to 14 calendar days reflection period. If you wish to withdraw your registration during this period, this can be done free of charge.
If you cancel after the 14 days withdrawal time, you will pay an administrative fee of € 20.00
and one of the options below according to the timing of cancellation.
- In case of cancellation between 60 and 30 calendar days before the start of the course, 50% of the registration fee is due.
- In case of cancellation within 29 days before the start of the course 100% of the registration fee is due.
- If you bring in a replacement for this workshop yourself, no cancellation fee is due. You only pay an administrative fee of € 20.
We will do our best to accommodate you on a future course.
In the unlikely event that we need to cancel, you will receive a refund in full.