The Die Trageschule® Advanced Course builds on what you have learned in the Basic Course and how you have used your knowledge and skills in your consultancy practice. It expands on your ability to support parents in a one-to-one setting and develops the skills and knowledge you will need to work with groups of parents, such as a in a workshop. In this course we also focus on developmental milestones for babies and how this applies to babywearing, including where there are additional needs.
Course contents for the Advanced Course:
- Reflection on consultations and a photo series from carries taught in the Basic Course
- Review of all carries learned in the Basic Course
- Hip carry with a long woven wrap
- Hip carry with a stretchy wrap
- Front Cross Carry
- Secure High Back carry
- Double Hammock Back Carry
- Additional needs babywearing
- Carrying twins
- Elements of a good workshop
- Designing your own workshop
Advanced Consultancy Course Fee: €420 VAT included.
Early Bird Fee for participants who register before August 31th and pay the fee in 1 time: €405 VAT included
Included in the price:
- Die Trageschule® Handbook Babywearing As Therapy – Therapy Through Babywearing
- Written step-by-step instructions for use with consults
- Instruction videos of all the tying techniques ( only for the online trainings )
- Handouts from the course
Babywearing consultants who have completed the Advanced Course can progress to the Certification Course.
DATES AND TIMES:
This training will be run over 6 Mondays from 12.00 to 15.00 GMT:
- 8 November 2021
- 15 November 2021
- 22 November 2021
- 29 November 2021
- 13 December 2021
- 20 December 2021
Practice material that you need to provide yourself:
- practice doll for babywearing ( preferably 2 dolls for session 5 when we will focus on carrying twins )
- a stretchy wrap
- a long woven wrap ( size 6 )
- a ringsling
- a meitai or halfbuckle carrier and 1 or more SSC ( soft structured carriers )
- if possible: 2 sling rings
How to secure your booking?
Register your booking via this website.
Payment is possible in 2 parts via bank transfer.
Part 1: €120 immediately upon registration, to secure your place in the course.
part 2: €300 1 month before the start of the training.
Upon registration you will recieve an email with all the necessary information about the training and about the ideal set up for the Online sessions.
Please read our cancellation policy below before you register.
Having trouble registering via this website? Please send me an email at email@example.com
I will send you all the information.
Due to the small scale of the training courses, a clear cancellation policy is necessary to make the training possible.
After registration you are entitled to 14 calendar days reflection period. If you wish to withdraw your registration during this period, this can be done free of charge.
If you cancel after the 14 days withdrawal time, you will pay an administrative fee of € 20.00
and one of the options below according to the timing of cancellation.
- In case of cancellation between 60 and 30 calendar days before the start of the course, 50% of the registration fee is due.
- In case of cancellation within 29 days before the start of the course 100% of the registration fee is due.
- If you bring in a replacement for this workshop yourself, no cancellation fee is due. You only pay an administrative fee of € 20.
We will do our best to accommodate you on a future course.
In the unlikely event that we need to cancel, you will receive a refund in full.